Receive $2000 in credits for ToolJet cloud and more!
Tooljet is an open-source no-code framework to build and deploy internal tools quickly without much effort from the engineering teams. You can connect to your data sources, such as databases (like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc), API endpoints (ToolJet supports importing OpenAPI spec & OAuth2 authorization), and external services (like Stripe, Slack, Google Sheets, Airtable) and use our pre-built UI widgets to build internal tools.
Startup Program Benefits:
- $2000 in credits for ToolJet cloud (Business plan)
- Office hours with our engineering team for best practices and more.
- 6 months free support for self-hosted community edition of ToolJet
- Startups can apply by filling out a form (provided to members) and will receive services after approval from the incubator.
- Open to all organizations and startups.
Who will have access?
Customers are eligible for Startup Credits if they meet the following requirement:
- The startup should have been founded within the last 3 years.