Early stage startups receive a $50,000 USD in credits towards the Mixpanel Growth plan
Mixpanel's mission is to increase the rate of innovation by helping companies build better products through data. With our market-leading product analytics solution, product teams can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real-time across devices to improve their user experience. Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Twitter, and Ancestry. Grow your business by providing more answers to more people.
- Better products, faster: Gather deeper insights about your product so you can build, measure, and learn quicker than ever.
- Powerful analytics for all: Give people at all technical levels the ability to self-serve answers and make data-informed decisions.
- Create product-led growth: Know why users convert, engage, and retain so you can make product improvements that they love.
- Launch with confidence: Discover which feature releases, experiments, and engagement campaigns truly moved your metrics.
Startup Program Benefits:
Early stage startups receive a $50,000 USD in credits towards the Mixpanel Growth plan.
- Startups can apply by filling out a form (provided to members) and will receive services after approval from incubator.
- Open to all organisations and startups.
Who will have access?
Customers are eligible for Startup Credits if they meet the following requirements:
- Incorporated less than 2 years ago
- Less than $5M USD raised
- Not currently on a paid plan