Qualified Startups will receive upto $120,000 free Azure Cloud Credits
Microsoft for Startups is a unique program designed to help startups grow their business through access to technology, channels, markets and customers.
Ready-to-scale startups receive dedicated support and access to sell with our robust partner ecosystem and alongside our Microsoft sellers, in addition to free access to Microsoft cloud technologies, enterprise-grade technical support, and powerful development tools.
Startup Program Benefits:
Microsoft for Startups focuses on supporting accelerated business growth through a set of technical and business benefits tailored to help you:
- Sell faster by tapping into to the largest customer base in the world, including global sellers who are incentivized to sell your solution.
- Grow market share via Microsoft’s global channels, entering new markets and geographies through
Microsoft’s established global customer base.
- Gain a competitive edge and increase valuation with new leads, enterprise co-sell deals and cutting-
Over the course of 12-24 months, startups work with Microsoft to further develop their product, package it for distribution through Microsoft sales channels, and bring it to market in partnership with Microsoft.
Program benefits include:
Azure Marketplace On boarding support
- Go-to-Market Resources
- WW Microsoft sellers paid to sell your solution into their enterprise accounts*
- Up to $120K of free Azure Cloud Credits
- Visual Studio Enterprise Cloud Monthly Subscription
- Dynamics 365 for Sales (CRM) & Dynamics 365 for Talent*
- GitHub Enterprise
- Power Platform
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Enterprise-level, unlimited 24x7 technical support
Who will have access? Available for qualified startups:
Applying to The Program At Microsoft for Startups we look for innovative, technical solutions unique in the market that will benefit from access to Microsoft enterprise customers and sales channels. The program is set up to best support technology startups that fit the following:
- B2B sales model.
- Have found product market fit and some customer traction.
- Externally funded at Seed, Series A, B, or C stage or validated equivalent.
- Qualified Startups can apply by filling out a form (provided to members) and will receive services after approval from incubator.